Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mini Grands Pizzas! Easy Meal For Everyone!

These are so easy anyone can make them.
You can even have your kids help you make them if you want.
Take a canister of Pillsbury Grands! and roll each one out
with a rolling pin just like you would cookie dough.


Use pizza sauce, or plain tomatoe sauce and add some spices to it.
I didn't have any pizza sauce, so I just opened a jar of pasta sauce.


Then add whatever toppings you like.
See what you have in your fridge; veggies, leftover meat, etc.
I had some diced red onion, and some smoked sausage that I cut up.
But any fresh or canned veggies would work. Pork, beef, chicken, etc.
would work too. Leftovers work great with this.




Top with shredded cheese, pop in the oven
until the grands are golden brown around the endges,
and the cheese is melted.





Dh loved them, and it was an easy throw together meal.
Next time dh wants me to make them as a buffalo ranch chicken pizzas.

No comments: